These survey companies pay by Paypal.
Lightspeed-sends a ton of surveys, you get points for every survey that lead to paypal, amazon or other prizes of your choice.
Esearch- Sends a several surveys a month, normally 4-5 dollars a piece. Interesting surveys
Institute for online consumer studies- Sends several surveys a month, normally 4-5 dollars a piece. also has interesting surveys.
Pinecone research- great company but hard to get into, pays three dollars a survey and has a ton of product tests. you have to search for their banner, and sign up when they are recruiting.
- Get a new E-mail address-it just makes it easier to separate survey invites and personal mail.
- Don't speed through the surveys, most are timed to see if your really paying attention
- Be patient, it takes a couple weeks to get going, sometimes it takes a week or two for the surveys to credit.
- Be honest- They will know if you put false answers in!
- Always fill in the demographic questions when you sign up, you will get a lot more surveys and some sites pay you for filling them out.
- A final tip, NEVER pay to take surveys, or for a list of paying survey companies. If you have to pay anything its a scam!