Upromise - Turn your everyday spending into college savings
This is not a survey site, but its a great way to save for college. The best part is that it is absolutely free.
This is a great program for anyone trying to save for college with children, Grandchildren or nieces and nephews. In two years I have received over $600 dollars just from grocery shopping. I have my mother and sister enrolled now. Its free to join all you have to do is link your grocery store or drug store frequent shopping cards to this program and certain everyday items give you a percentage back. You can link credit cards and anytime you shop, certain products with the upromise logo give a percent back. If your an online shopper this program really pays out.
- Get a new E-mail address-it just makes it easier to separate survey invites and personal mail.
- Don't speed through the surveys, most are timed to see if your really paying attention
- Be patient, it takes a couple weeks to get going, sometimes it takes a week or two for the surveys to credit.
- Be honest- They will know if you put false answers in!
- Always fill in the demographic questions when you sign up, you will get a lot more surveys and some sites pay you for filling them out.
- A final tip, NEVER pay to take surveys, or for a list of paying survey companies. If you have to pay anything its a scam!