Clearvoice- pays in Amazon gift E-certificates, dining dough, or Payoneer debit card.
Cash out at $10, one of the most frustrating things when taking surveys is not qualifying. Clearvoice will give you 25 cents even if you don't qualify, which is nice because it adds up quick. I only have cashed out Amazon, as I am not familiar with the other types of payment. My avg $10-20 in Amazon E-certs.
Note: Clearvoice just added a pay pal option but they take a .50 service fee.
- Get a new E-mail address-it just makes it easier to separate survey invites and personal mail.
- Don't speed through the surveys, most are timed to see if your really paying attention
- Be patient, it takes a couple weeks to get going, sometimes it takes a week or two for the surveys to credit.
- Be honest- They will know if you put false answers in!
- Always fill in the demographic questions when you sign up, you will get a lot more surveys and some sites pay you for filling them out.
- A final tip, NEVER pay to take surveys, or for a list of paying survey companies. If you have to pay anything its a scam!