Surveyspot.com- This was the first one I signed up for. They will send you a ton of surveys but not all of them are for cash.
Actually I almost stopped taking them because they were all for the 25,000 sweepstakes. Yeah like I'm that lucky. But lo and behold my first survey for cash came in and so far they have paid me the most.
You have to take a few sweeps before the cash ones start coming in.
Surveyspot pays by check after you get five bucks in your account. It takes a couple weeks after you take the survey to credit so don't freak out after you check you account and nothings in there.
They also have a lot of product tests, I get a lot of razors, shampoo,, face wash. things of that sort. they must know I'm a bum!
- Get a new E-mail address-it just makes it easier to separate survey invites and personal mail.
- Don't speed through the surveys, most are timed to see if your really paying attention
- Be patient, it takes a couple weeks to get going, sometimes it takes a week or two for the surveys to credit.
- Be honest- They will know if you put false answers in!
- Always fill in the demographic questions when you sign up, you will get a lot more surveys and some sites pay you for filling them out.
- A final tip, NEVER pay to take surveys, or for a list of paying survey companies. If you have to pay anything its a scam!