Welcome

Over the next month I will will be doing extensive updating so If thing look silly for a while I'm just trying to put the most up to date Info in a little easier to read format.

Surveyspot

Surveyspot.com- This was the first one I signed up for. They will send you a ton of surveys but not all of them are for cash.
Actually I almost stopped taking them because they were all for the 25,000 sweepstakes. Yeah like I'm that lucky. But lo and behold my first survey for cash came in and so far they have paid me the most.
You have to take a few sweeps before the cash ones start coming in.
Surveyspot pays by check after you get five bucks in your account. It takes a couple weeks after you take the survey to credit so don't freak out after you check you account and nothings in there.

They also have a lot of product tests, I get a lot of razors, shampoo,, face wash. things of that sort. they must know I'm a bum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John i love people who
come out of their way to help people. You provided everyone the shortcut to join the right survey etc. But may i ask are all of your top ten list solely for Americans to answer. I'm an Asian living in my own country and i somehow stumbled through your blog! Thank You.

John said...

Most of them accept members from around the world I know that globaltestmarket and acop accept members from other countries. Most of them are adding new countries all of the time as they expand.

Survey Tips

  • Get a new E-mail address-it just makes it easier to separate survey invites and personal mail.
  • Don't speed through the surveys, most are timed to see if your really paying attention
  • Be patient, it takes a couple weeks to get going, sometimes it takes a week or two for the surveys to credit.
  • Be honest- They will know if you put false answers in!
  • Always fill in the demographic questions when you sign up, you will get a lot more surveys and some sites pay you for filling them out.
  • A final tip, NEVER pay to take surveys, or for a list of paying survey companies. If you have to pay anything its a scam!
Search & Win