Survey savvy- takes a while before they start sending surveys, about 3 weeks or so. and they send about 5-10 a month. most are in the 2-4 dollar range and very short.
They are the only ones that have a referral program that stays in place. Most will give you a buck or two if you refer someone, Survey savvy gives you 1-2 dollars every time someone you refer takes a survey.
Survey savvy pays by check and I don't think you need to have a set amount in there. I just cashed out $4 so if there is a limit its pretty low.
I don't know what the age limit is on there but they seem to want teens opinions pretty bad.
The referral systems is easy, so if you like them refer some of your friends.
- Get a new E-mail address-it just makes it easier to separate survey invites and personal mail.
- Don't speed through the surveys, most are timed to see if your really paying attention
- Be patient, it takes a couple weeks to get going, sometimes it takes a week or two for the surveys to credit.
- Be honest- They will know if you put false answers in!
- Always fill in the demographic questions when you sign up, you will get a lot more surveys and some sites pay you for filling them out.
- A final tip, NEVER pay to take surveys, or for a list of paying survey companies. If you have to pay anything its a scam!