ACOP- is a good site that pays well, I only get a couple of surveys a month from them, but they normally pay 4-5 dollars each, sometimes more depending on the length. The cool thing is you don't have to request a check they just send it. I even won a drawing for six dollars, just for trying to qualify for a survey. I have also done a couple of product tests for these guys.
My Avg- $6-20 a month
- Get a new E-mail address-it just makes it easier to separate survey invites and personal mail.
- Don't speed through the surveys, most are timed to see if your really paying attention
- Be patient, it takes a couple weeks to get going, sometimes it takes a week or two for the surveys to credit.
- Be honest- They will know if you put false answers in!
- Always fill in the demographic questions when you sign up, you will get a lot more surveys and some sites pay you for filling them out.
- A final tip, NEVER pay to take surveys, or for a list of paying survey companies. If you have to pay anything its a scam!